Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day Off?

Today was my day off, but still woke up at 0530, had coffee with Katie before she left for work, and did 20min fasted cardio before having breakfast. At this point my breakfast is 2whole large eggs, 10 egg whites, 1/4cup oatmeal (dry), 2tbsp Naturally More peanutbutter , water (and multivitamins, fishoil, and cranberry extrakt), and a little bit more coffee lol.



After breakfast I did some research on different supplement brands that could be possible sponsors (hoping to hear from a few shortly), before I went shopping for groceries. First stop was Weiss Meats, which is a butcher shop that have fresh meats, to a good price if you buy in bulk. I got 20lbs chicken breast, and 15dozen eggs (I get my red meat there too, just decided to not get any this time because I had a bunch of other stuff to get today). Next stop was Walmart, where I got 30cans of tuna, 3 more containers of Naturally More PB, veggies, 6lbs of sweet potatoe, and 2lbs of brown rice. After that I went to Giant Eagle (I try to stay away from here as much as I can, since theyre way more pricy than elsewhere), where I got Eziekel bread (1 low sodium regular, and 1 cinnamon raisin), and also some diet Peach Ice Tea... well that was the plan then I found some fat free mozzarella cheese that I know Katies been looking for now for quite some time, and also since she still can't eat normally after getting her wisdom teeth pulled last Friday, I got her some reduced sugar, whole weat PB&strawberry jam Uncrustables!
Heres a pic of it all (forgot to include the sweet potatoe though!)
 
 
 
After cooking and prepping food for about 2 hours, I went to the gym and did shoulders and tricep, and had a real good workout. Felt more of the 1.M.R Vortex today, so I can def recomend that PWO.
I called Katie after the workout and knowing she was on her way home, I told her to meet me at Handels IceCream where we had some dessert (Hey, Im Bulking!), and now Im stopping in here real quick before we watch Ted!

Hope the rest of you have a great night!


////Conny "Swede" Molander
 

No comments:

Post a Comment