Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New level

I've reached a new level when it comes to body building. I'll get back to that, after I tell you a little bit about my last few days where I have celebrated Memorial Day!

Sunday I woke up n went to work. Accidentely ate 7 donuts brought in by Paul at work (damn you!). after that I was obviously ready for the gym and felt strong as hell. Destroyed shoulders and triceps, and just felt massive. Had my post workout shake (ca 50g whey protein and 50g Karbolyn), and went out to my Mother-in-Laws boyfriend Rob and had a cookout. Ate some really good food and just enjoyed some time with my wife Katie n family, and the great weather. Here's a pic from that day:
She's beautiful! And anyone mentioning my awesome beard will only result in me keeping it longer. I'm rocking the Amish look for a while, deal with it.

Yesterday, Moday, which is the actual Memorial day started at 0500 with fasted morning cardio, breakfast, and then work for 8hrs. Got time + 1/2 because of holiday pay, and another 8hrs paid time off, so can't really complain.
Went to the gym after that, felt strong and huge again. This time I hit Back and Bicep, and have been really moving some heavier weights lately and it feels good! I've got so many people come up to me and say I look way bigger and I take that as things are def going the right way.
Finished lifting, went home to shower, and went straight out to my Mother-in-Laws house where they had already started their cookout a long time ago.. so the food was already made, and just waiting for me to get there! Crushed a bunch of food (mostly healthy stuff like chicken n sweet potatoe), and then accidentely devoured some frozen cookie dough ooops! After eating everything in sight, I was just sitting enjoying the sun once again, and passed out haha.. GOOD DAY to say the least!
It is my offseason, but it is important to be careful with how much and what you eat still, so I try to still be very strict, but the cheats def come more often at this point of the game. After 2 days of a bit of cheating on my diet, Im going all clean for the rest of the week, and thats absolutely not an issue for me.

Today I went to work, not much happening over there.. All I notice is how my clothes are getting tighter lol.
After work, took my stuff and went to the gym. Weighed in at 198lbs!! 2lbs more than I wass last offseason, SCORE! getting bigger by the day and its not like I'm sloppy like last offseason. still have abs, striations, and veins everywhere so im pumped as hell. Hoping to get ready for Nationals and I'm givingit my all to get there and win the whole damn thing. I just want to make this very clear. I will not enter a show where I already know I wont be competitive. I'll enter a show to WIN. If Gregg thinks I'm ready for Nationals, then that means we're going for the win.
Anyways, since my legs are too damn big, instead of splitting quads and hams into 2 seperate days, I've decided to hit legs only once a week, where I combine quads n hams. Both have their pro's n cons, but one thing is sure: Doing both on the same day is rough! In a good way though... I push myself extremely hard, because in my head I'm saying "Fuck it, you need to give it ALL you got on your 1 leg day/week, because its the only chance you gonna get for the next 7 days. who cares if you can't walk afterwards, KILL IT"... So I always do lol. For some odd reason it seems like my legs are growing even more haha so not sure if I found the right solution or not. But, my upperbody is putting on some quality size too, so I'm sticking with the split I have for now.

Tomorrow is my last work day of the week, so I'll have Thursday-Friday off. Thursday I'll do some running around, shopping n prepping food. Friday I'm gonna wake up early to do morning cardio, eat a couple of meals, and then meet Katie at the gym around 11-12 and lift... aaaaaand then we have a lunch date! Going to Pizza Hut for Lunch buffet, hell yeah! and after that, if the weather allows, we were thinking about going out to Laurel Caverns to take the tour around there (which I've been wanting to do for a long time now!) and then prob head out to Ohio Pyle and enjoy the outside for a change. So I'm really looking forward to my weekend, and as always I'll crush my lifting sessions like there's no tomorrow, that's a promise.
I've talked to a few more sponsors, still nothing for certain but a few looks promising. I just can't wait for the first company to make the decision to sponsor me, I def wont let them down whoever it'll be. I take such things personal, and if someone is taking that step and believe in me, then it's up to me to make it worth their time.. I don't see a sponsorship as a one-way street, they need to get something out of the deal as well. I believe hard worktruly pays off, and its just a matter of time before someone sees that, and before I make it. Keep your eyes open, I'm coming.

Thank you, everyone checking my blog out and keeping up to date! Its much appreciated!


////Conny "Swede" Molander

No comments:

Post a Comment