Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good weekend!

Hi everyone!

Here's a progress pic from Thursday morning:


On Thursday I went to the gym early and hit back n bic, good workout as usual as of lately. Usually I go later in the afternoon because I like lifting after eating several meals, but I was alone at home and got bored so I said screw it and went so I could do some running around afterwards. I went and did the grocery shopping I always do, and also picked up some special ingredients. Found a recepie online that I wanted to suprise Katie with, here's what I came up with!
Oreo-PB-cupcakes!! Here's what you do:
Layer Oreo, PB, Oreo, and more PB. Place in cupcake tin, and cover in brownie mix. Bake for 20-25min at 350, BAM! You're welcome. Think I had 8pg those lol.

So with all this energy from the Oreos, I had a great lift on Friday! Once again I had to go early, but for different reason this time. Anyways, here's some pics from my chesticles session:
Looking real bulky at this time haha

The reason for lifting early was so that me n Katie could go to the Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, which was awesome!
And then we went out for the day, to check out the Laurel Caverns! That was really cool too, and we had a beautiful day outside so it couldn't been better. 

Had a great weekend, and now I'm back at work and ready to start the week of right. Eating clean, and trying to put on some more quality mass. Hitting shoulders n tri's after work, and I'm feeling pretty pumped n swole after eating some extra carbs lol. 

To everyone out there, keep working hard. If not, I'll be passing you by shortly.

//Conny "Swede" Molander






No comments:

Post a Comment