Friday, May 23, 2014

Getting massive, and some meal ideas!

Let me just start by saying I hit 193lbs today, real vascular n lean, still striations n abs so that's awesome progress for this offseason. At this point I'm only 3lbs away from my all-time-high last offseason n I'm only about 3weeks in! Very nice!
Anyway, I hit back n bi's today, really focus on the width today. My style of training in general is control of the weight, focus on the rep n really feel the muscle working; usually between 10-20 reps every set, and short rest period. I've been trying to stay closer to 10-15reps now, just now that I'm bulking n just trying to move some heavier weight while the carbs are here to get me energy!

Speaking of offseason n carbs, I figure I can post some recepies n pics of some of the things I've eaten lately, that I think you guys would enjoy n should try!

First is the tuna patties.. Packed with protein n good carbs.. Best of all, if you're on a budget like myself, you'd know that tuna, oatmeal, n eggs are prob the cheapest, awesome, healthy products you can get! Here it is:
2cans tuna
1/4-1/2cup dry oats (depends how much your diet allows you to have!)
2egg whites
1teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice
Pepper (and salt if your diet allows you)
-mix it all together and form 2 patties.
Heat pan to med-high, spray pan oil n put the patties in until light brown on both sides. N there you go, not too bad

Next is a "egg crépe".. Sounds weird, and it is, but it's absolutely delicious.
4-6eggwhites
Cinnamon
Peanutbutter (I always use naturally More)
Waldens Farms calorie free chocolate sauce (the chocolate dip works fine too)
Sugar free cool whip

-mix egg whites with some cinnamon, spray the pan with pan spray n let the eggs stay until solid enough to flip without breaking. Once it's flipped, put some pb and chocolate sauce on it, and try to roll it up as best as you can. Sprinkle some more cinnamon, add some cool whip, n that bad boy is ready to get crushed! There's like 20g protein, maybe like 4carbs n 5-7g fat (from pb so it's not even bad).. How's that for a treat

All this typing made me hungry... Let's see what's in the fridge lol
Have a good one guys, keep reading my blog I really appreciate it!!

///Conny "The Conquerer" "Swede" Molander


No comments:

Post a Comment