Friday, June 13, 2014

Wednesday date night - Burgatory

On Wednesday I did morning cardio, a 12hr shift n then went to hit some chest after work. Since it was my Friday I felt like me n Katie should do something so I suggested dinner out, n she was all about that lol!
Decided on the place called Burgatory that just opened down the Waterfront... This was the 3rd try for us to get there, since the first time there was a 2.5hr wait and I'm a fatty and will NOT wait for my food haha
Anyway, we were excited to get there so we left as soon as I got home, used out iPhone app "no wait", so we got to get in line before even getting there!

As should be, no wait as we got there n we sat down to order. I got a buffaloed bison burger on whole weat bun, it was good, 

But the best part was by far the milkshakes!
I got a campfire milkshake (s'mores) n Katie got a fluffernutter butter shake.. Well Katie had like 3 spoonfuls n then gave it to me, oh yes

My personal Burgatory review:

Pros - burgers were very good, and had some different and neat options compared to most places. 
Side chips were good
Milkshakes were one of the best I've had. They were also massive!
Nice interior and setting

Cons- way over prices (2burgers, 2shakes = $42)
Always very crowded and long wait.
No side fries, or even option to get fries instead of the chips, so if you want fries you actually have to pay extra. This is a huge CON for me and Katie since our favorite place to eat is REd Robin, where the burgers are awesome and they have unlimited steak- or sweet potatoe fries.

All in all I'll give Burgatory 7 out of 10 
💪💪💪💪💪💪💪


Hope this review helps someone in deciding on where you'd like to eat, and if you want to try Burgatory out!


Conny "Swede" Molander




No comments:

Post a Comment