Monday, June 9, 2014

Regular day

Woke up at 0500 and did 20min fasted cardio, had my breakfast (2whole eggs, 10egg whites, 1/4 (dry) oatmeal and 2tbsp naturally more PB. Had my lunches ready and started my 12hr work day. 
Here's all my lunches for today:

7-8oz chicken, 3oz sweet potatoe
Tuna patties (2cans +1/4 oatmeal+2egg whites) and green peppers
Turkey burgers (7-8oz) and 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
7-8oz chicken, 1.5oz sweet potatoe + broiled asparagus.
This is a normal day for me, and I thank the invention of the 6-pack bag (and Katie for getting it for me!) for allowing me to bring all this stuff to work with me lol.

After work I'm headed straight to the gym to do shoulders and tri's, then home to pack my lunches and go to bed.. Lol the life of a body builder!

Anyway, here's a pic of me at 200lbs and 4.3% (according to the tools that I was talking to in the previous post)
Offseason is going great!

And with that, I'll leave you for this time!

///Conny "Swede" Molander


No comments:

Post a Comment